8 Hour Traffic SchoolKnown as Judge Ordered or Court Ordered
Sign Up Now — $60
Complete your 8-hour traffic school at home and get your certificate the same day via email! The Florida 8-hour intermediate driver improvement course meets the court and county requirements to complete a 8 hour Florida defensive traffic school course. You can take this traffic school course on the Internet. This course is approved in all Florida counties.
- Start Immediately (Available 24 x 7)
- Login and logout on your schedule
- Expedite your certificate if you are out of time
- Florida DMV approved Statewide
Who should take this course?
- Drivers Ordered by a Judge to take 8-Hour Intermediate Traffic School
- * Drivers that have already taken the 4-hour course in the last 12 months.
* Some Florida Counties including Miami Dade will allow you to take the 8-hour Judge Ordered course to avoid points for a traffic ticket if you have already taken the 4-hour basic driver improvement course in the last 12 months. This option is only available to you once. Check with the Clerk of Court in the county where you received your traffic citation.
Approved by the State of Florida in all 67 counties
$60 is your total cost - when you complete your Judge Ordered Traffic course, your traffic school certificate will be mailed to you at no charge. You can also elect to get it via email for $9.95 or select a faster shipment method. Emails typically arrive within a few minutes but allow up to 2 hours.
-Judge Ordered Traffic School Questions and Answers
The majority of students taking the 8 hour Judge ordered Traffic School Course were ordered by a judge.
Should I take Judge Ordered Traffic School if my license was suspended?
No this course will not assist you with a suspended or revoked license. In those situations you will need either 12-hour ADI (Advanced Driver Improvement) or DWLS/R Course (Driving While License is Suspended or Revoked).
Will I receive a certificate for completing the Judge Ordered Traffic Course?
Yes, we will mail you a certificate and if are in a rush you can order delivery by email or other shipping methods.
Does the Judge Ordered Traffic School Take 8 hours to complete?
The law requires that you spend a minimum of 8 hours in the course but you can login and logout and complete the course on your schedule.
Is there a test at the end of the 8 hour judge ordered traffic school class?
Yes, there is a final test for the judge ordered traffic course. You can take the test three times and you must get a score of 80 percent to pass.
Why are drivers ordered to take the judge ordered traffic school?
Florida drivers that receive two traffic citations in a 12 month period may be ordered to take the 8 hour traffic course.
What topics are included in the judge ordered traffic course?
Some of the topics included are: how drugs and alcohol effect your ability to drive, traffic laws, road signs, and defensive driving techniques.