Walton County Traffic School Guide
You are Here: Traffic School » Clerk of Courts » Traffic School for Walton County
3 Easy Steps to Traffic School for Walton County Florida:
Traffic Ticket Not in Walton County Florida? Check our list of Florida County Clerks.
Shortcuts: Walton County Clerk of Court Website
Phone: (850) 892-8115 for your Fine Amount and Citation Number)
Step 1: Sign up forTraffic School
Go to www.123driving.com, The Internet course is $27.39 (the home video course is $32.95.) Or call 1-888-272-1493 to sign up.
Want to know how traffic school works? Read How Traffic School Works
Step 2: Pay your fine to the Walton County Florida Clerk
Within 30 days of your ticket date you must pay your fine to the Walton County Clerk and inform them you are electing to take a driver improvement course.
- Determine your fine amount for the Walton County Clerk by calling (850) 892-8115
- Include Your Citation Number or a Copy of your Citation
- Print and complete the Traffic School Election Form
Step 3: Complete your Online Traffic School class and submit your Certificate of Completion
After paying your fine, you have an additional 30 days or more (depending on county) to complete and submit your Traffic School Certificate to the Clerk's office.
You are Eligible to complete a driver improvement course if:
- You have a valid Florida Drivers License
- You have not taken Traffic School in the last 12 months
- You have not taken Traffic School more than 5 times in your life
You Have More Time Than You Think
- You have 30 days to pay your ticket fine to Walton County and elect Traffic School, and at least another 30 days to complete Traffic School
- The Internet and home video courses let you come and go on your own schedule and are approved in all 67 counties in the state of Florida, including Walton County Florida
Walton County Clerk of Court Information
Walton County Cities and Towns
DeFuniak Springs, Freeport, Paxton
Useful Walton County Florida Resources
Walton County Sheriff
Walton County Florida Government
The Florida Drivers Association
Relax, slow down, drive safe
Disclaimer: The Florida Drivers Association is not associated with Walton County Florida's Clerk of Court and recommends you contact the Clerk of Court office directly to confirm all information presented here.