Polk County Traffic School Guide
You are Here: Traffic School » Clerk of Court » Traffic School for Polk County
3 Easy Steps to Traffic School for Polk County Florida:
Ticket Not in Polk County Florida? Check our list of Florida Counties.
Shortcuts: Polk County Clerk of Court Website
Phone: (863) 534-4446 for your Fine Amount and Citation Number)
Step 1: Sign up forTraffic School
Go to www.123driving.com, The Internet course is $27.39 (the home video course is $32.95.) Or call 1-888-272-1493 to sign up.
Want to know how traffic school works? Read How Traffic School Works
Step 2: Pay your fine to the Polk County Florida Clerk
Within 30 days of your ticket date you must pay your fine to the Polk County clerk
- Determine your fine from the Polk County Clerk by calling (863) 534-4446
- Get your citation number by contacting the clerk of court in Polk county at (863) 534-4446
Step 3: Complete your Online Traffic School class and submit your Certificate of Completion
After paying your fine, you have an additional 30 days or more (depending on county) to complete and submit your Traffic School Certificate to the Clerk's office.
You are Eligible to complete a driver improvement course if:
- You have a valid Florida Drivers License
- You have not taken Traffic School in the last 12 months
- You have not taken Traffic School more than 5 times in your life
You Have More Time Than You Think
- You have 30 days to pay your ticket fine to Polk County and elect Traffic School, and at least another 30 days to complete Traffic School
- The Internet and home video courses let you come and go on your own schedule and are approved in all 67 counties in the state of Florida, including Polk County Florida
Polk County Clerk of Court Information
Polk County Cities and Towns
Auburndale, Bartow (County Seat), Davenport, Dundee, Eagle Lake, Fort Meade, Frostproof, Haines City, Highland Park, Hillcrest Heights, Lake Alfred, Lake Hamilton, Lake Wales, Lakeland, Mulberry, Nalcrest, Polk City, Providence, Winter Haven
Useful Polk County Florida Links
City of Bartow
Polk County Government
Polk County Sheriff
Polk County Chamber of Commerce
The Florida Drivers Association
Relax, slow down, drive safe
Disclaimer: The Florida Drivers Association is not associated with Polk County Florida's Clerk of Court and recommends you contact the Clerk of Court office directly to confirm all information presented here.