Nassau County Traffic School Guide
You are Here: Traffic School » Clerk of Court » Traffic School for Nassau County
3 Easy Steps to Traffic School for Nassau County Florida:
Ticket Not in Nassau County Florida? Check our list of Florida Counties.
Shortcuts: Nassau County Clerk of Court Website
Phone: (904) 548-4600 for your Fine Amount and Citation Number)
Step 1: Sign up forTraffic School
Go to www.123driving.com, The Internet course is $27.39 (the home video course is $32.95.) Or call 1-888-272-1493 to sign up.
Want to know how traffic school works? Read How Traffic School Works
Step 2: Pay your fine to the Nassau County Florida Clerk
Within 30 days of your ticket date you must pay your fine to the Nassau County clerk
- Contact the Nassau clerk of court to inform them you are electing traffic school at: (904) 548-4600
- Determine your fine by contacting the Nassau County Clerk website.
Step 3: Complete your Online Traffic School class and submit your Certificate of Completion
After paying your fine, you have an additional 30 days or more (depending on county) to complete and submit your Traffic School Certificate to the Clerk's office.
You are Eligible to complete a driver improvement course if:
- You have a valid Florida Drivers License
- You have not taken Traffic School in the last 12 months
- You have not taken Traffic School more than 5 times in your life
You Have More Time Than You Think
- You have 30 days to pay your ticket fine to Nassau County and elect Traffic School, and at least another 30 days to complete Traffic School
- The Internet and home video courses let you come and go on your own schedule and are approved in all 67 counties in the state of Florida, including Nassau County Florida
Nassau County Clerk of Court Information
Nassau County Florida Cities
Fernandina Beach, Callahan, Hilliard and Bryceville
Useful Nassau County Florida Links
Nassau County Government
Nassau County Sheriff
The Florida Drivers Association
Relax, slow down, drive safe
Disclaimer: The Florida Drivers Association is not associated with Nassau County Florida's Clerk of Court and recommends you contact the Clerk of Court office directly to confirm all information presented here.