Leon County Traffic School Guide
You are Here: Traffic School » Clerk of Court » Leon County Traffic School Guide
3 Easy Steps to Traffic School for Leon County Florida:
Ticket Not in Leon County Florida? Check our list of Florida Counties.
Shortcuts: Leon County Clerk of Court Website
Phone: (850) 577-4100 (for your Fine Amount and Citation Number)
Step 1: Sign up for Traffic School
Go to www.123driving.com, The Internet course is $27.39 (the home video course is $32.95.) Or call 1-888-272-1493 to sign up.
Want to know how traffic school works? Read How Traffic School Works
Step 2: Pay your fine to the Leon County Florida Clerk
Within 30 days of your ticket date you must pay your fine to the Leon County Clerk of Court traffic department. Pay the traffic school fine amount and inform Leon Clerk you intend to take traffic school.
- Determine the fine for your traffic ticket on the Leon County Clerk website or by calling (850) 577-4100
- Include Your Citation Number or a Copy of your Citation
Step 3: Complete your Online Traffic School class and submit your Certificate of Completion
After paying your fine, you have an additional 30 days or more (depending on county) to complete and submit your Traffic School Certificate to the Clerk's office.
You are Eligible to complete a driver improvement course if:
- You have a valid Florida Drivers License
- You have not taken Traffic School in the last 12 months
- You have not taken Traffic School more then five (5) times in your life
You Have More Time Than You Think
- You have 30 days to pay your ticket and elect Traffic School, and at least another 30 days to complete Traffic School
- The Internet and home video courses let you come and go on your own schedule and are approved in all 67 counties in the state of Florida, including Leon County Florida
Leon County Florida Clerk of Court Information
Useful Leon County Links
Leon County Sheriff
Leon County Driver's License Offices
Leon County Government
The Florida Drivers Association
Relax, slow down, drive safe
Disclaimer: The Florida Drivers Association is not associated with Leon County Florida's Clerk of Court and recommends you contact the Clerk of Court office directly to confirm all information presented here.