Indian River County Traffic School Guide
You are Here: Traffic School » Clerk of Court » Indian River County Traffic School Guide
3 Easy Steps to Traffic School for Indian River County Florida:
Ticket Not in Indian River County Florida? Check our list of Florida Counties.
Shortcuts: Indian River County Clerk of Court Website
Phone: (772) 770-5185, ext. 178 (for your Fine Amount and Citation Number)
Step 1: Sign up forTraffic School
Go to www.123driving.com, The Internet course is $27.39 (the home video course is $32.95.) Or call 1-888-272-1493 to sign up.
Want to know how traffic school works? Read How Traffic School Works
Step 2: Pay your fine to the Indian River County Florida Clerk
Within 30 days of your ticket date you must pay your fine to the Indian River County cerk
- Contact the Indian River clerk of court to inform them you are electing traffic school (772) 770-5185, ext. 178
- Determine your fine by contacting the clerk of court in Indian River county
Step 3: Complete your Online Traffic School class and submit your Certificate of Completion
After paying your fine, you have an additional 30 days or more (depending on county) to complete and submit your Traffic School Certificate to the Clerk's office.
You are Eligible to complete a driver improvement course if:
- You have a valid Florida Drivers License
- You have not taken Traffic School in the last 12 months
- You have not taken Traffic School more then five (5) times in your life
You Have More Time Than You Think
- You have 30 days to pay your ticket and elect Traffic School, and at least another 30 days to complete Traffic School
- The Internet and home video courses let you come and go on your own schedule and are approved in all 67 counties in the state of Florida, including Indian River County Florida
Indian River County Clerk of Court Information
Useful Indian River County Links
Indian River County Government
Indian River Sheriff
The Florida Drivers Association
Relax, slow down, drive safe
Disclaimer: The Florida Drivers Association is not associated with Indian River County Florida's Clerk of Court and recommends you contact the Clerk of Court office directly to confirm all information presented here.