Columbia County Florida Traffic School Guide
You are Here: Traffic School » Clerk of Court » Columbia County Traffic School Guide
Shortcuts: Columbia County Clerk of Court Website Phone:(386)758-1044
Ticket Not in Columbia County Florida? Check our list of Florida Counties.
3 Easy Steps to Traffic School for Columbia County Florida
Step 1: Sign up for Traffic School
Go to www.123driving.com, The Online course for a ticket is Basic Driver Improvement and is $27.39 (the home video course is $32.95.) Or call 1-888-272-1493 to sign up.
Want to know how traffic school works? Read How Traffic School Works
Step 2: Pay your fine to the Columbia County Florida Clerk
Within 30 days of your ticket date you must pay your fine to the Columbia County Clerk of Court traffic department. When you elect traffic school you pay a different fine amount. In most cases the fine is smaller. But many counties have added extra fees (to raise $). For the lowest MPH speeding tickets, which are 6 to 9 MPH over the limit they actually charge you a $1.50 extra.
By Paying the fine amount for the Traffic School you are indicating that you intend to take traffic school.
- Determine your fine on the Columbia County Clerk website
- Include Your Citation Number or a Copy of your Citation
Step 3: Complete your Online Traffic School class and submit your Certificate of Completion
After paying your fine, you have an additional 30 days or more (depending on county) to complete and submit your Traffic School Certificate to the Clerk's office.
You are Eligible to complete a driver improvement course if:
- You have a valid Florida Drivers License
- You have not taken Traffic School in the last 12 months
- You have not taken Traffic School more then five (5) times in your life
Note: If you have taken traffic school in the last 12 months some counties will allow you to take our 8 hour traffic school course - ask the clerks office.
You Have More Time Than You Think
- You have 30 days to pay your ticket and elect Traffic School, and at least another 30 days to complete Traffic School
- The Internet and home video courses let you come and go on your own schedule and are approved in all 67 counties in the state of Florida, including Columbia County Florida
Columbia County Florida Clerk of Court Information
Useful Columbia County Links
Columbia County Sheriff's Office
Columbia County Driver's License Offices
Disclaimer: The Florida Drivers Association is not associated with Columbia County Florida's Clerk of Court and recommends you contact the Clerk of Court office directly to confirm all information presented here.